Latest news from Skysports
Benfica confirm Bebe signing
Benfica have confirmed the signing of striker Bebe from Manchester United on a four-year contract.
Osman excited by new arrivals
Everton midfielder Leon Osman is hopeful the club will have a few new arrivals at Goodison Park before his testimonial game against Porto on 3 August.
Lovren close to Liverpool deal
Southampton defender Dejan Lovren will undergo a medical with Liverpool over the weekend, according to Sky Sports sources.
Argentina fined over banner
FIFA have handed the Argentine Football Association a fine of just under £20,000 after their national team were pictured with a provocative banner ahead of a June friendly.
Drogba back at the Bridge
Chelsea have announced the re-signing of legendary striker Didier Drogba on a one-year contract.
Davis loan deal falls through
Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder David Davis has seen a proposed loan move to Barnsley collapse over personal terms.
Hunt open to extended stay
Jack Hunt would be prepared to extend his loan spell at Nottingham Forest if a deal suits all parties.
Suarez case fast-tracked
The Court of Arbitration for Sport may rule on Luis Suarez's appeal over his ban for biting before the start of the season.
Leeds suffer double injury blow
Leeds have been dealt a double blow with the news that Lewis Walters may require knee surgery and fellow striker Noel Hunt will be out for two weeks with a hamstring strain.
Juve announce Pereyra capture
Juventus have signed midfielder Roberto Pereyra from Udinese on an initial one-year loan deal, the Serie A champions have announced.
Reina hopes to finish in Spain
Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina expects to stay at Anfield for now but hopes to end his playing career back in his native Spain.
Everton eye Swedish winger
Sky Sports understands Everton are stepping up their interest in AIK's highly-rated Sweden winger Nabil Bahoui.
West Ham split on Morrison
The West Ham board and boss Sam Allardyce appear to be on collision course over the future of Ravel Morrison.
Iniesta hails Suarez quality
BarceIona midfielder Andres Iniesta has hailed Luis Suarez as 'one of the best strikers in the world' and hopes his ban is reduced.
Greece appoint Ranieri
Greece have appointed former Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri as their new manager.
Robertson to seal Hull switch
Dundee United defender Andrew Robertson is set to sign for Hull City next week, Sky sources understand.
Ighalo hopeful on Watford move
Udinese striker Odion Ighalo has revealed he is close to sealing a loan move to Watford.
Eriksen eyeing improvement
Christian Eriksen is aware that Tottenham Hotspur have to fare better against 'big teams' if they are to challenge the top four.
Olympiakos open with victory
Andreas Bouchalakis scored a superb long-range goal as Olympiakos beat AC Milan 3-0 in the International Champions Cup.
Latest news from
- Soccer-Czech championship results and standings
- Soccer-Polish championship results and standings
- Soccer-Romanian championship results and standings
- Sporting Kansas City-Toronto FC Preview
- Crew-Revolution Preview
- Maradona rips Argentina's World Cup performance
- FIFA rejects calls to strip Russia of World Cup
- Soccer-New Chelsea signing Didier Drogba
- Soccer-Drogba returns to Chelsea on one-year deal
- Didier Drogba rejoins Chelsea on season-long deal
- CAS: Luis Suarez ruling likely in August
- Soccer-Chelsea re-sign striker Drogba
- FIFA fines Argentina for protest banner
- Whitecaps fined by MLS; Real Salt Lake warned
- World Cup bids ethics investigation to report in September
- Israeli team's soccer match in Austria moved on security grounds
- Israeli club's Austria game moved over security
- Soccer-Greece name Italian Ranieri as manager
- Greece hires Ranieri as national team coach
- Euro qualifying match moved amid policing spat
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Cricket-Jadeja fined over Anderson altercation
- Soccer-Ehiogu appointed Tottenham Under-21 coach
- Soccer-Time was right for Liverpool to sell Suarez - owner
- Garcia scores 2 goals, RSL beats Montreal 3-1
- Olympiacos beats AC Milan 3-0 in Toronto
- Frank Lampard joins New York City FC of MLS
- Soccer-UEFA Europa League qualification round 2 results
- Jorge Luis Pinto out as Costa Rica's soccer coach
- Soccer-Coach Pinto quits World Cup quarter-finalists Costa Rica
- Friendly business where profit and sport collide
- Soccer-Madrid's Modric says Kroos and Rodriguez are the real deal
- Chivas USA-Rapids Preview
- Soccer-Friendly business where profit and sport collide
- Lampard joins New York City on two-year contract
- Soccer-Lampard joins New York City
- Austrians investigate disturbance at Israeli game
- Suarez could make Barcelona debut against Madrid
- Mexican Aguirre named as new coach of Japan
- Protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria over Gaza