Latest news from Skysports
Trio target Pack transfer
Sky Sports understands Sheffield Wednesday, Crawley and Peterborough are all keen to sign Cheltenham midfielder Marlon Pack.
Medical all clear for Carroll
Liverpool striker Andy Carroll has passed his medical with West Ham ahead of his proposed £15million move to Upton Park.
Forest set to land Lichaj
Sky Sports understands that Nottingham Forest are on the verge of signing former Aston Villa defender Eric Lichaj.
Sunderland linked to Orban
Sunderland are hoping to sign Argentine defender Lucas Orban, according to the Club Atletico Tigre player's agent.
Thiago - 'Perfect tournament'
Spain's hat-trick hero Thiago Alcantara saluted his side for the 'perfect tournament' after they retained their European Under-21 Championship crown with a 4-2 victory over Italy.
Spain retain U21 Euro crown
Spain captain Thiago Alcantara scored a first-half hat-trick to help his side secure European Under-21 Championship glory with a 4-2 victory over Italy in Israel.
Southgate odds-on for U21 job
Sky Bet have installed Gareth Southgate as their strong favourite for the England U21 job following the decision to dispense with Stuart Pearce's services.
Blackpool keen on Gordon tonic
Blackpool are stepping up their chase for out-of-contract left-back Ben Gordon, after he was released by Chelsea.
Brighton hit back at LMA
Brighton have hit back at the League Managers' Association as the dispute with Gus Poyet continues.
Pennant agrees new Stoke deal
Jermaine Pennant has put pen to paper on a new one-year contract with Stoke City to put an end to speculation he was to leave the Britannia Stadium.
Sunderland chase keeper Zoet
Sky Sports understands Sunderland are interested in signing PSV Eindhoven goalkeeper Jereon Zoet.
Aberdeen conclude Zola deal
Aberdeen have signed striker Calvin Zola from Burton Albion on a two-year deal.
Acuna has English offers
Paraguayan striker Javier Acuna has confirmed that he has offers to move to England, with Middlesbrough, Nottingham Forest and Middlesbrough reportedly keen.
Pearce axed as U21 manager
Stuart Pearce has been told by the Football Association that his contract as England U21 manager will not be renewed when it expires at the end of June.
Villa conclude Helenius deal
Aston Villa have confirmed the signing of Danish striker Nicklas Helenius on a three-year deal.
Thomas in Palace talks
Crystal Palace are in talks with Jerome Thomas about a proposed move to Selhurst Park, Sky Sports can confirm.
No offers for ace Fabregas
Cesc Fabregas has reiterated that he has not received any offers from any clubs to tempt him away from Barcelona.
Jennings seals Barnsley deal
Barnsley have completed the signing of former Bayern Munich winger Dale Jennings on a three-year contract.
Australia qualify for Brazil
Substitute Josh Kennedy's goal seven minutes from time sent Australia into the World Cup finals in Brazil next year after a 1-0 defeat of Iraq in front of 80,523 at Sydney's Olympic Stadium.
Latest news from
- David Luiz: Brazil wants Spain clash
- Mexico players stress need to improve against Brazil
- Isco surprised by victorious Spain U21 strength
- Ramos relishing challenge of facing Spain in U-20 World Cup
- Sevilla chief calls on Liverpool to up Alberto offer
- Carroll passes West Ham medical ahead of 18m euro move from Liverpool
- Verratti: Spain U21s are worthy winners
- MLS Preview: Chicago Fire - Colorado Rapids
- MLS Preview: Montreal Impact - Houston Dynamo
- Aston Villa signs Nicklas Helenius on three-year deal
- Italy U21 2-4 Spain U21: Dazzling Rojita claim another European title
- Bielsa's move to Santos collapses
- Luis Gil expected to be cleared ahead of U-20 World Cup opener
- Real Madrid offers world-record deal to keep Cristiano Ronaldo
- Puyol set for further surgery