Latest news from Skysports
McCarthy hails 'excellent' Town
Mick McCarthy reflected on a job well done after watching his Ipswich side inflict a first home defeat of the Sky Bet Championship season on Wigan.
Monk relishing Everton test
Swansea boss Garry Monk is looking forward to locking horns with his former manager Roberto Martinez once again on Tuesday night.
Wenger: Diaby deserves respect
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has hailed the strength of character in Abou Diaby following his latest comeback from serious injury.
Rodgers backs skipper Gerrard
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers remains confident that his skipper Steven Gerrard will continue to deliver at the highest level.
Schneiderlin targets trophy
Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin insists the club can back up their impressive start to the campaign by winning silverware this season.
Kouyate blow for West Ham
West Ham United midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate is facing six weeks on the sidelines after he suffered a groin injury in Saturday’s 3-1 victory over Liverpool.
Three and easy for Valencia
Valencia are in an early tie for second place in the Primera Division after cruising to a comfortable 3-0 victory at Getafe.
Sammon nets as Ipswich climb
Conor Sammon was on target as Ipswich defeated Wigan 2-1 at the DW Stadium to climb to seventh in the Sky Bet Championship.
Stubbs cool on Griffiths loan
Hibernian manager Alan Stubbs has played down the chances of Leigh Griffiths making an emergency loan move from Celtic.
Rodgers: Balotelli a good guy
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says he is enjoying working with Mario Balotelli.
Slade denied Cardiff meeting
Leyton Orient have refused Cardiff City permission to speak to Russell Slade regarding their vacant manager’s role.
Rodgers: Liverpool will improve
Brendan Rodgers remains hopeful that Liverpool can overcome their sluggish start, but admits he needs to lift the squad’s morale.
Roma stand firm on Strootman
Roma have reiterated that Kevin Strootman is not for sale, amid ongoing speculation linking the midfielder with a move to Manchester United.
Leeds set to unveil Milanic
Leeds United are very close to confirming Darko Milanic as their new head coach.
Vardy shrugs off heroics
Jamie Vardy played down his leading role in Leicester’s stunning comeback win over Manchester United and has already turned his attention to the next match.
Interest mounts in Ives
Sky Sports understands a host of Premier League and Championship clubs are tracking Torquay teenager Levi Ives.
Pellegrini jibe 'a compliment'
Stoke City boss Mark Hughes was unperturbed about his side being drawn into the verbal battle between Chelsea and Manchester City, according to his assistant Mark Bowen.
Garcia released from hospital
Watford boss Oscar Garcia has been released from hospital and could be back at the club later this week.
Kompany: Three-way title fight
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany has predicted there will be a three-way battle for the Premier League title this season.
Latest news from
- United are the Harlem Globetrotters going forward and Halifax Town at the back
- New-boys will earn United top four spot, Rodgers and Balotelli could cost Liverpool theirs
- Falcao coup brilliant for United - but it's the end of the road for Rooney
- Di Maria, Blind, De Jong? Even with all three United could miss out on top four
- Rooney a disaster, Smalling a nervous wreck… United are just awful.
- Where are Manchester United’s big-name signings?
- Chelsea dilemma could make or break Mourinho – and it’s his own fault
- Why Rooney doesn’t deserve captaincy – and who should get it
- City need to get rid of ‘sour apple’ Toure to become a great side
- Critical Neymar error means Scolari MUST resign
- Neymar is overrated and Higuain looks like a Championship player
- No punishment too harsh for a World Cup match-fixer
- England’s shambolic trip to Brazil would have been bigger pantomime under Harry Redknapp
- England have been an embarrassment – and Roy Hodgson must quit
- Now Ross Barkley must join Roy’s revolution
- Hodgson isn’t brave enough to play Sterling
- Qatar 2022 farce could destroy football as we know it
- Levy can’t afford to get Pochettino appointment wrong
- Rooney, Ryan, the rebels: Five ways Van Gaal will stamp himself over United
- England could pay for Cole inexplicable snub
- How Pellegrini made Man City the champions elect
- Van Gaal or Giggs? Either way, United need to act quickly
- Hiring unworthy Ryan Giggs and Phil Neville led to Moyes’ demise
- Chelsea’s only hope is boring Liverpool to death
- Emotional Liverpool will blow title if they think destiny is on their side
- Norwich CEO David McNally’s massive ego could see Canaries relegated
- Frank de Boer would bring order to Spurs after Tim Sherwood circus
- Ageing Giggs has a crucial decision to make
- United glory hunters who turned on Fergie have no place at Old Trafford
- RVP miles off base, Rooney’s role a bad joke: nothing can save United
- City have a point to prove, but so do Barca
- Hodgson must get ruthless to get England ready for Brazil
- United’s misery will continue if petulant Rooney is named new captain
- Huge Rooney deal risky but proves United are still top club
- Cleverley’s idiot Twitter trolls know nothing about football
- Evil genius ‘Keyser Jose’ Mourinho proves he is the king of mind games
- Rodgers needs to keep reining in his ego if Liverpool are to get top four
- Man United not good enough for Juan Mata
- United need their biggest overhaul in 25 years – and it must start this month
- What’s the big deal? Walcott won’t be missed by Arsenal or England